Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP)
Bachelor of Human Movement Science (BHMSc 2007)
Scott is the owner and Senior AEP of Complete Health and Fitness Solutions. The business was created in 2009 and since then has experienced a broad range of clients from basic fitness through to his passion of cardiovascular rehabilitation.
Graduating in 2007, Scott has extensive experiencing in strength and conditioning work with sporting clubs, athletics and individual athletes.
He has a particular interest in middle aged enthusiast athletes to provide them with the tools they need to get the most out of their training and time.
Professional Development and Certificates
- Senior First Aid CPR & Defibrillation
- Healthy Eating and Activity, Lifestyle (HEAL) Facilitator
- Running and Walking Gait Rehabilitation
- Cervical & Thoracic Rehabilitation
- Lower Limb Rehabilitation
- Metabolic Syndrome Workshop
- Diabetes Essentials for Health Professionals
- Lumbar Spine Rehabilitation
- Upper Limb Biomechanics (shoulders)
- Core Stability & Functional Concepts
- Chronic Pain Management
- Osteoarthritis Workshop
- Biomechanical Considerations for Obese Patients
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia Conference 2012
- RockTape Technician
- ViPR Instructor
- Les Mills – RPM instructor
Interests … and stuff
Scott’s interests are snow skiing, golf, travel, bush walking, trail running on some of Cairns beautiful walking tracks and beach volleyball. As a younger man Scott played cricket and soccer at a state level, and track running, triathlon, baseball at a regional level.
Scott has competed in the Cairns and Yeppoon 70.3 half-ironman triathlon, Spartan Race, The “Men’s Health” magazine Urbanathlon, The North Face 100 (100 km Blue Mountains), Cardiac Challenge, Charity Cancer ride from Rockhampton to Brisbane and has recently returned from a Himalayan trek to Mt. Everest Base Camp.