- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science (BSpExSc) 2018
Professional Development and Certificates
- Action for Road Safety Ambassador – Fédération Internationale del’Automobile.
- Papua New Guinea – New Columbo Plan
- Running and Walking Gait Rehabilitation
- Core Stability and Functional Concepts
- Upper Limb Biomechanics (Rotator Cuff)
- Foot Mechanics Workshop
Aidan is a semi-professional racing car driver racing throughout Asia. His passion for the sport has developed a keen interest in strength and conditioning, recovery, and nutrition. Aidan is also passionate about mountain biking, running, and anything that gets the heart racing; with a keen interest in peak performance training.
While Aidan is continuing his higher education, he has been employed as an intern under the watchful eye of Scott. Aidan presents as an approachable and down to Earth young man, keen to lend a hand wherever he can to help pursue client’s health goals.
Aidan enjoys hanging out with friends and family, traveling, and fitness! Aidan was a state level cross country runner and track & field athlete. Aidan has also competed in numerous triathlons, mountain biking and road cycling races.
Aidan is also a state champion in go-karting, having represented Australia at the World Championships in 2011. He has also competed in the Cairns 70.3 Ironman, The RRR, The Cardiac Challenge and the Relay For Life.