Qualifications and Memberships
- Nat Diploma of Pilates Movement Therapy (10567NAT) 2020
- Australian Pilates Method Association
- Diploma Primary and special Education
- Diploma of Earl childhood Education
- Advance Diploma – Auslan Studies
Professional Development and Certificates
- Senior First Aid and CPR
- Quality Safety and You – NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Scoliosis and Fusion Choreography
- Sleeping Bum for Professionals
- Shoulder Stability Wow Factor and Home Program
- The Why Behind Compensations
Jenny has a background in education and teaching – having been a school teacher for all of her working life, and recently adding ‘Pilates Educator’ to her tool belt.
Jenny has played and maintained an interest in many sports both as a child, and an adult – squash, hockey, netball and water polo to name a few.
She was introduced to Pilates through injury. Not only was she amazed at how quickly she could manage and improve her injuries, but she also gained a new fascination and understanding of movement principals and found she could prevent further muscular discomfort by moving correctly.
Keen to learn more, Jenny began a Diploma of Pilates Teaching in 2017.
One of the things that Jenny loves most about Pilates is the acknowledgement that everyone’s body has different strength and flexibility and different vulnerabilities; and that despite this, Pilates is for every body.