Creating independence for quality of life.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
The National Disability Insurance Scheme is delivered by the National Disability Insurance Agency. It supports Australians who have permanent and significant disability, to live their life and achieve their goals.
Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy and Disability:
Our Team of Exercise Physiologists, Exercise Scientists & Physiotherapists can support people living with different types of disabilities such as Autism, Amputation, Down Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Vision/Learning Impairments, Parkinson’s Disease or Cerebral Palsy.
They do this in many ways including:
- Increasing Mobility and Strength
- Improve Balance and Walking Gait
- Perform daily tasks
- Participate in community activities
- Set and achieve physical goals
- Manage Pain
- Prevent disease
- Increase Physical and Mental Health
- Manage lifestyle change as result of disability
Complete Health Cairns are an NDIS registered organisation and provider.
Our NDIS services include:
- Assessments and Testing for Service Agreements
- Dry Needling
- Exercise Programming
- One to one training
- Group Classes
- Personalised Exercise Studio
- Home visits
- Hydrotherapy (We have an account with Tobruk and Woree Pool, however we are willing to travel to other aquatic facilities closer to the clients homes if necessary)
We have registration under Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, Personal Training and Therapy Assistance Level 2 (Exercise Scientists) . The categories supported for NDIS clients include Core, Improved Daily Living and Improved Health and Wellbeing.
15_053_0128_1_3 – Therapy Assistant – Level 2
15_200_0126_1_3 – Exercise Physiology
15_200_0128_1_3 – Exercise Physiology
12_027_0126_3_3 – Exercise Physiology
12_027_0128_3_3 – Exercise Physiology
12_029_0126_3_3 – Personal Training
01_720_0118_1_3 – Physiotherapy
01_721_0128_1_3 – Physiotherapy
15_003_0118_1_3 – Physiotherapy
15_055_0128_1_3 – Physiotherapy
Should you wish to utilise these services please email us at
email@example.com so we can forward you our NDIS referral form.