Rebates & Benefits

Creating independence for quality of life.

As we are a Private Allied Health Practice a fee will be charged at the end of each appointment.

However, we have a variety of options and plans to suit your healthcare needs.


Medicare Rebates

We are fully accredited and covered under Medicare Chronic Disease Management (CDM, formerly EPC) plans for Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy.

Your CDM plan from your General Practitioner (GP) will assist with the costs of the appointments.

You may eligible for up to 5 rebates a year to the value of $280 (each rebate value $56).

Private Health Rebates

We are accredited and covered with most Private Health insurance companies (rebates vary depending on your level of insurance cover).

Please check with your Private Health Insurer that you are covered for Exercise Physiology and/or Physiotherapy.

If you wish to utilise your private health for group classes, please check with your private health Insurer that they cover group classes under Exercise Physiology and/or Physiotherapy, as some health insurers do not.


Defence Veteran Affairs (DVA)

You may receive Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy services if you have an assessed clinical need and a:

Veteran Gold Card; or Veteran White Card and your treatment is for an accepted service-related condition. And you: have a chronic disease; or are recovering after a hospital stay for treatment of a major injury or illness.

You will require a referral to our Exercise Physiologists under the Medicare Benefits Scheme (MBS) from your:

  • General Practitioner (GP)
  • Medical specialist
  • Treating doctor in hospital
  • Hospital discharge planner

Referrals to Exercise Physiologists or Physiotherapist come under the Allied Health Services treatment cycle. Referrals will last for up to 12 sessions or 1 year, whichever ends first.



We are registered with WorkCover Queensland.

WorkCover Queensland is the exclusive provider of accident insurance for work-related injuries in Queensland, with the exception of self-insurers. WorkCover Queensland will work with you, your employer, and medical practitioners to help you recover from an injury.

If you have been injured at work or because of work, you should:

  • See your doctor and get a workers’ compensation medical certificate.
  • Tell your employer about your injury and give them a copy of your medical certificate.
  • Lodge your claim with WorkCover Queensland.
  • Keep copies of all documents relating to your injury and claim.

There are 2 types of claims:

  • Statutory (no-fault) claims
  • Common law claims (where the employee seeks common law action through the courts against their employer).

All claims made in Queensland first need to be lodged as a statutory (no-fault) claim.

Find out about the claim process, and what to expect.


We can process all Private Health Insurance and Medicare claims onsite with our HICAPS system for your convenience. We accept Cash, Credit and Debit cards.

Feel free to call us about what rebates you may be eligible for and options that we can tailor to suit your needs.