Creating independence for quality of life.
Scott C is the Accredited Exercise Scientist at Complete Health Cairns.
Qualification and Memberships
- Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science (BSpExSc) 2007
- Accredited Exercise Scientist (AES)
Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Coach (ASCA)
Australian Weightlifting Federation Level 1 Coach (AWF)
- Member of Exercise and Sport Science Australia (ESSA)
- Workforce Health Assessor (WHA)
Professional Development and Certificates
- First Aid CPR & Defibrillation
- Working with Children Blue Card
- NDIS Worker Screen Yellow Card
- Certificate III in Pathology Collection
Mental Health First Aid
About Scott C
Scott C is the Accredited Exercise Scientist (AES) at Complete Health Cairns.
With 15 years working as the Strength and Conditioning Coach
for the Northern Pride Rugby League Club and Cairns Taipans National
Basketball League club, he brings this wealth of knowledge and experience
to the Complete Health Cairns team. Scott has worked with everyone from
Professional, Semi-Professional, aspiring up and comers to Olympic athletes.
Scott enjoys assisting each and everyone in becoming the best of their ability.
Scott’s biggest aspiration is to help everyone achieve their goals, whether that
be winning medals or just getting through each day. Scott’s here to help everyone
from the young athletes to the older trainees.
In his spare time Scott keeps busy running around after and with his 3 teenage
boys, all who much like their dad love sports, participating in play rugby league